Cheena tongue programme=Very boring.
I failed Physics by 1 frigging mark. I got like 29/80 for my paper 2? Its that bad. I'm just not cut out for Physics. Luckily I scored well for MCQ. But I'm screwed now whatever it is. I never should have taken Physics. Damn. CCA leaders photo today. Its shittyyyyyy. Waited so long just for the teachers to take one bloody photo. Stood on the bench and waited for like 1/2 hour and it was frigging hot plus stuffy la.
Swam with Liting today, and then we talked. And now my muscles are aching like oh so badly. The thought of school tomorrow make me feel so !!! Recently, I've been feeling irritated. And with the way things are now, my mood's still as bad and all the stuffs I'm facing everyday aren't helping either. Darn. Sometimes I feel people should just keep their comments to themselves and shut their big gap. They're really pissing me off and I am so tempted to put a big slap right across their faces. But oh well, the problem is that they simply have no idea how irriating their comments can be.
And you know what? I realized how fragile a friendship could be. I've been doing alot of thinking for the past week, and I realized that alot of friendships which meant a hell lot to me in the past have drifted so far away that only a hi-bye is exchanged when I see that friend. Sad, ain't it? Sighhhhhh. Its a waste but then again, it takes 2 hands to clap. And also, I think that, a friendship that had just started was very pure and innocent, but as time goes by, you'll find that the friendship is more of like a business deal. There'll be lots of scheming and making use. Things would then start going downhill and before you know, you're saying goodbye to that friend. Lastly, I can't help but feel that people tend to sort of like take advantage of you in a sense that they think they know you long enough and all, so they do things that'll somehow leave you with a sour taste in your mouth. This is my personal opinion la. But yeah, main point is, it takes forever to make a friend and just 1 second to lose that one friend.
Anyway, I've got to seriously cast all sorts of thoughts aside and concentrate on mugging. My results are way horrendous, to the point that I have no idea on how to face my parents. Okay, I am still worried and I think school suck. Bye.
Its tempting to fall and sink,
but then again, I have to stay strong and hold on.
I can't allow myself to be weak.